What is the Fertility Enhancement Program?
The Fertility Enhancement Program is for individuals (male and female) and couples who are interested in treating infertility using natural treatments and who have any of the following criteria:
1. A diagnosis of infertility by their medical doctor
2. Inability to get pregnant after trying to conceive for at least 12 months and are under 35 years old
3. Inability to get pregnant after trying to conceive for at least 6 months and are 35 years old or older
4. Plans to undergo intra-uterine insemination, in-vitro fertilization, or frozen embryo transfer
5. Couples who have suffered a miscarriage or females who have used donor sperm and have suffered a miscarriage
What is involved in the Fertility Enhancement Program?
How will the Fertility Enhancement Program help you?